We're VERY proud of our new resource center
, and we want to see it chock full of helpful resources for everyone to use! We've begun filling it but we know you guys are full of helpful ideas, so we decided to make a competition of it!Requirements to Enter
- BunnyRabbitSex member.How to Compete
For this competition you can compete by being active in our resource section
. This means you can compete by:
1. Submitting Resources.*
2. Rating Resources.*
3. Commenting on Resources.*Judges and Judging Method
We simply run a count in our database which will tell us who has made the most submissions, ratings, and comments.
Submissions will only count if they have a description and tags. Please be sure to rate your own submissions and please rate honestly, these ratings are supposed to let people know how helpful the resource is!Due Date and Prize
All activity is counted until
December 31st 2015. After 11:59pm on the 31st (forum time), activity wont be counted but will still be helpful and appreciated by those looking for resources.
The three winners will receive:
1. A year of premium membership which includes add free, unlimited feature access, and early access to new features ($50+ value!).
2. A badge for their profiles trophy cabinet to show off how awesome they are.
3. The opportunity to advertise their book or service on our site and in one of our email newsletters. The advertisement will be displayed in the left bar for one month (GREAT OPPORTUNITY) (Priceless!).
Winner of submitting resources is up for an additional prize: an escalating voucher:**
1. If 25 resources are posted by the winner: $10 voucher.
2. If 50 resources are posted by the winner: $20 voucher.
3. If 100 resources are posted by the winner: $30 voucher.
Everyone who competes:
1. Will earn a ticket for each entry in our raffle at the start of 2016. The raffle includes prizes such as an official BRS t-shirt and each of the 3 prizes the winners get. Every entry is one ticket, so you can still win even if you lose!Resources to Help
Google is a great place to start. Simply searching the topic, like free fonts, or templates, or instructions/guides, editors, publishers, and generators will yield great results. Of course, your own personal bookmarks and used sites are just as valuable if not more valuable than a simple Google Search.
* All current submissions count, except for Bunny's because she's a spammer ** Vouchers are in USD. Vouchers may come from the site of the winners choice, as long as the voucher can be bought online. Examples include Amazon, iTunes, Ebay, Blurb, and many more.